- Spoken Word About Fracking: Fr… March 6, 2015
Their fracking, for oil and gasses
Attacking, the soils to cash in
It’s madness, they spoil the planet
So lets act quick..
For ever action, has … Read more
- Poetry: Your Precious Time by … February 28, 2015
(Your) Precious Time
Urgency is a friend of Time
For He makes sure to chase every part.
Pleasure is a lover of Time
As She embraces … Read more
- SPOKEN WORD: MIZAN THE POET (@… February 26, 2015
Mizan The Poet releases a new Spoken word video titled ‘The Client’. The Client is a spoken word poem written to create … Read more
- Boscombe Revolution Issue 1 — … February 23, 2015
Interview with Paul Hawkins and Simon McCormak about Boscombe Revolution
Q. What is Boscombe Revolution all about? And how did it come about?
Si: … Read more
- Benjamin Zephaniah’s ‘The Race… February 13, 2015
The Race Industry
The coconuts have got the jobs.
The race industry is a growth industry.
We despairing, they careering.
We want more peace they want … Read more
- Poetry: Raymond Antrobus ‘Conv… February 8, 2015
Raymond Antrobus is a spoken word poet and photographer, born and bred in Hackney. He is co-curator of Chill Pill/Keats House … Read more
- Poetry: Hive (Things are chang… January 21, 2015
The hive is creeping out, I repeat
The hive is creeping out my friend.
They wonder why so many things have changed,
The truth being … Read more
- KRS-ONE & Saul Williams Co… January 17, 2015
Ocean Within by KRS-One and Saul Williams
Sonja.. you know you saw her in the movie
And my man Saul, he’s like THIS!
There is … Read more
- Introducing Young Poet: Ankita… January 12, 2015
Ankita is a London based poet (BAR poet) who has recently begun performing. Check out her stuff, and remember her name!
Home is … Read more
- THE LAST POETS — E PLURIBUS UN… January 7, 2015
E PLURIBUS UNUM — The Last Poets
Selfish desires are burning like fires
among those who hoard the gold
As the continue to keep the … Read more