- REVIEW | R.A. THE RUGGED MAN L… June 1, 2022
Whenever R.A. Comes to town your guaranteed to get a unique Hip Hop experience. Tonight was no exception.
Decked out with his trademark … Read more
- REVIEW | ASHANTI, MARIO AND TR… June 1, 2022
Fans of the early 00’s RnB scene this was your time to shine! (In my school disco DJ voice haha)
On my way … Read more
- NEW DRAMA SERIES | ‘YOUR DECIS… May 16, 2022
There’s an engrossing new series circulating the internet called ‘Your Decision’. Created by Chiba Visuals, this mini drama series is a set … Read more
- REVIEW | BREAKIN’ CONVENTION 2… May 13, 2022
It’s been 3 years since we’ve been able to gather from across the globe for our favourite spring, bank holiday weekend, when … Read more
- REVIEW | SLUM VILLAGE LIVE AT … May 9, 2022
Back at the World famous Jazz Café in Camden Town for a two-night run.
Legendary Hip Hop group Slum Village featuring original member … Read more
- REVIEW | ISH COLLECTIVE’S ELEM… April 20, 2022
A poetic look into street culture.
Whether it’s bodies flying from every corner of the stage or giant metal ramps constantly developing “Elements … Read more
- REVIEW | ‘THEM’ A PRODUCTION B… March 14, 2022
With newly implemented policy, Valerie’ Law asking the UK to invest in the protection of black women experiencing domestic abuse, it comes … Read more
- REVIEW | JAY ELECTRONICA’S SOL… February 3, 2022
It’s been a few years since Jay Electronica last toured the UK.
Now in a slightly smaller venue, the world famous Jazz Café … Read more
- REVIEW | ENDEMIC EMERALD ‘THE … December 28, 2021
NYC-based producer Endemic Emerald is proud to present the release of his 3rd album entitled “The Virux”. Featuring such renowned emcees as … Read more
- “PEOPLE OF COLOUR IN MUSIC HAV… December 23, 2021
“Weirdo” is a slur I know all too well. This was mainly from being one of the few brown kids in my … Read more