- REVIEW | OBLIQUE STRATEGIES ‘R… November 26, 2020
Nottingham’s own Grand Imperial Cappo and We Stay True label boss/producer Mr Brown team up as Oblique Strategies to give you “Raw Pastiche” — 11 tracks of Boom Bap backed desolation with heavy, Notts infused, … Read more
- REVIEW | A WAY OF LIFE – A GLO… November 16, 2020
A Way of Life – A Global Hip-Hop Film
KRS One/Jeru The Damaja/Marcelo D2/Emicida/Skinnuman/Rodney P/Big Narstie/Steffe La Cheffe/Reggie Rockstone/Brainpower/M.anifest/Homeboy Sandman/Delix De Luca/Tommy … Read more
- REVIEW | KARL PHILLIPS & T… October 5, 2020
Heavily-political and without the bit in your brain that filters out what you should say and what you shouldn’t, Karl Phillips & … Read more
- REVIEW | EMOTIONS FUEL PUBLIC … September 29, 2020
“What happens if all media networks are destroyed?
Are you afraid to pick up a book?
Are you afraid to even deal with who … Read more
- REVIEW | ACCESS DENIED BY ASIA… September 15, 2020
I discovered Asian Dub Foundation in 2006 as an A‑Level arts student looking for real Asian influenced dance beats in the climate … Read more
- REVIEW | STRIZZY STRAUSS ‘TRUS… August 13, 2020
An EP for Hip Hop fans who miss the golden days.
Strizzy Strauss is an MC from Leicester who shares a strong Hip … Read more
- REVIEW | SKATTA RELEASES NEW E… July 20, 2020
Skatta’s new EP ‘Hardships’ is a record that I guarantee will appeal to any grime fan.
A Grime MC isn’t merely characterised by … Read more
- REVIEW | ISAAC B ‘CHANCES OCEA… June 29, 2020
“Why oh why do we let our dreams die?… Spread our wings and touch the sky” (Isaac B, Love Yourz)
Isaac B is … Read more
- REVIEW | X‑SAVIOUR’S DEBUT ALB… May 18, 2020
I recently enjoyed an exclusive preview of X‑SAVIOUR’s debut album “The Royal Secret” (pictured above), which officially releases on all platforms as … Read more
- INTERVIEW | BEN EFFICIAL: TRAN… May 4, 2020
“We have to go through the storm to appreciate a sunny day” (Ben Efficial, Love and Hate)
Ben Efficial (Ben Hains) is a … Read more