- REVIEW | ERYKAH BADU LIVE AT T… November 12, 2022
It was certainly goddess energy in the Southbank centre tonight. I personally have now seen Erykah Badu four times live in concert … Read more
- REVIEW | DRUMMER WARRIOR STORY… November 3, 2022
The location is Rich Mix, the event is on the way and I enter early afternoon into a gallery exhibition. In the … Read more
- REVIEW | BOOMTOWN FAIR FESTIVA… September 5, 2022
Where does one start to explain the experience. I arrived on Friday, early evening and did the long pilgrimage across the field … Read more
- REVIEW | JUNGLE BROTHERS LIVE … August 31, 2022
Photo Credit: David Eatwell
“I got brothers in the Jungle, cousins on the Quest!”
Dres (Black Sheep) The Choice is yours (1991).
In 2012 … Read more
- REVIEW | ANDERSON .PAAK & … August 4, 2022
I usually stay out the way of these hype secret free promotional gigs.
You know the ones you hear about on the socials … Read more
- NEW MUSIC | CoN&KwAkE ‘Eye… August 4, 2022
The long awaited collaboration album between philosophical lyricist Confucius MC and visionary musician Kwake Bass is here in the form of CoN&KwAkE … Read more
- REVIEW | OUTLOOK FESTIVAL 2022… July 13, 2022
I arrived on day 2 in the evening of the lovely festival, to your usual zombie state ravers floating across fields.
The site … Read more
- NEW MUSIC | VICE VERSES POSTHU… July 4, 2022
There are some people on Earth who make impact far beyond their own lives and immediate circles. Often these people aren’t celebrities … Read more
- NEW FILM | JONZI D AND SAUL WI… July 3, 2022
The originator of Hip Hop Dance Theatre Jonzi D has teamed up with another pioneer of alternative Hip Hop expression, poet Saul … Read more
- REVIEW | NIGHTMARES ON WAX AT … June 29, 2022
On one Beautiful Solstice evening down by the river at the former MOD torpedo warehouse The Propyard, Bristol.
George Evelyn (born 15 January … Read more