- REVIEW | SKATTA RELEASES NEW E… July 20, 2020
Skatta’s new EP ‘Hardships’ is a record that I guarantee will appeal to any grime fan.
A Grime MC isn’t merely characterised by … Read more
- REVIEW | ISAAC B ‘CHANCES OCEA… June 29, 2020
“Why oh why do we let our dreams die?… Spread our wings and touch the sky” (Isaac B, Love Yourz)
Isaac B is … Read more
- REVIEW | X‑SAVIOUR’S DEBUT ALB… May 18, 2020
I recently enjoyed an exclusive preview of X‑SAVIOUR’s debut album “The Royal Secret” (pictured above), which officially releases on all platforms as … Read more
- INTERVIEW | BEN EFFICIAL: TRAN… May 4, 2020
“We have to go through the storm to appreciate a sunny day” (Ben Efficial, Love and Hate)
Ben Efficial (Ben Hains) is a … Read more
- REVIEW | PHOENIX DA ICE FIRE A… April 17, 2020
“Now hear this mixture.
Where Hip Hop meets scripture.
Develop a negative.
Into a positive picture”. (Lauryn Hill)
Phoenix Da Ice Fire is an artist I … Read more
- BOOK REVIEW | SWEAT THE TECHNI… March 14, 2020
A must listen for all creative individuals and performers alike, not only Hip Hop heads. It contains many life lessons and inspiring … Read more
- STINGING HIP-HOP ON THE BIG ST… March 3, 2020
Hip Hop and artist Sting are hardly synonymous. However, on chilly Wednesday night in central London, a red carpeted entranced Peacock Theatre … Read more
- REVIEW | TEEDRA MOSES LIVE AT … February 27, 2020
On Monday 24th February Soul gigs and Biggs presented the return of Legendary RnB Songstress Teedra Moses, who completed the second of … Read more
- REVIEW | LONDON DANCE DUO FUBU… February 24, 2020
Credit: Amelia Lancaster
“To live is to suffer, but to survive…well…that’s to find meaning in the suffering”. This poignant, potentially timeless sentiment, overstood … Read more
- REVIEW | MARIO WINANS LIVE AT … February 19, 2020
Arriving at Jazz Café on Sunday night was a great feeling as I’d been many times before and have really come to … Read more