- @ArtUnderTheHood Interview Ser… March 6, 2015
Q. Can you describe what your interpretation of Art is?
I suppose my interpretation of Art is getting the information inside my … Read more
- The Person Behind The Artist: … February 2, 2015
UK based Visual artists Mohammad Hamza , creator of “Intifada Street”, talks to I Am HIp-Hop magazine about political art.
Q. Hello Mohammad, tell … Read more
- Figurative, Abstract and Mysti… January 25, 2015
Lee’s bizarre characters emerge to us, speaking of the unconscious visions that are somewhat in between the figurative and the abstract, the … Read more
- The Person Behind the Artist: … January 21, 2015
Chilean artist Otto Schade is one of the few artists who uses his fine arts skills to give us (the people), the … Read more
- Graffiti History: 5 Pointz January 20, 2015
Since the dawn of time, undoubtedly, people have imprinted their names on the walls of caves, on rocks, anywhere that presented them … Read more
- Interview With Revolutionary A… January 20, 2015
Following my presentation on Emory Douglas’s art at the “Strike The Empire Back” event on the 14th of June 2014 in Ladbroke … Read more
- The Person Behind the Artist: … January 10, 2015
Mau Mau many thanks for this opportunity to know more about you, here in The Person Behind the Artist.Many people came across … Read more
- Banksy or not Banksy — Controv… January 10, 2015
Fresh Finished Piece — Banksy or not ?
The Pope: Controversial Piece in relation to the many Child Abuse Cases connected toThe … Read more
- Graffiti…Vandalism Or A Work O… December 24, 2014
Vandalism or a work of art?
Imagine if Michelangelo was fined for painting the Sistine Chapel, isn’t a street artist being fined for … Read more