Break out your five finger rings, tracksuits & Kangol caps and join us at Forever 88: A Tribute to Hip Hop’s Golden Year powered by I Am Hip Hop Magazine.
Live performances, art & DJs collide on one stage for an epic 80’s Hip Hop dance party. M.A.C & Lalya Pars provide the vibes, spinning classic old school and Golden Era songs from the mid 80’s and beyond, highlighting the transformative year that was 1988!
Forever 88 will also feature an open mic cipher, Live Painting and a CASH PRIZE for the best 80’s hip hop inspired outfit!
Gracing the stage for the 88NOW segment, which highlights artists who embody the spirit of the Golden Era, The Transatlantic Hip Hop duo, Wilson Miles & Troy Glasgow with a special set from his 84 State of Mind LP
This event is only for the positive & progressive!
8pm — 1am
* General Release #1: £10 (Sales End August 4th)
* General Release #2 £20 (August 5th until day of show)
Please note: After 8pm, the Upstairs bar is for over 18’s only.
Latest posts by Rishma Dhaliwal (see all)
- THE LAST POETS ‘UNDERSTAND WHAT DUB IS’ (PRODUCED BY PRINCE FATTY) — February 20, 2019
- NEW MUSIC | LUKEY STOREY RELEASES EP ‘I’M SHOCKED AS YOU ARE’ — February 20, 2019
- NEW MUSIC | VIRAL RAPPER CHRISTIAN FOLEY DROPS HIS DEBUT ALBUM EXCOMMUNICATION — February 15, 2019